Tuesday, April 5, 2011
"Combining Motif technology with new multi-channel USB computer integration technology and bundled VSTs, the MOX 6 and 8 are the most powerful, mobile and affordable Yamaha music workstations ever. They are destined to bring Motif music production to a whole new generation of players and producers."
"The Toft ATB Console packs the same powerful equalizer that was used on the Trident Series 80 boards. The ATB's EQ section is regarded as one of the best sounding Equalizers on the market today! The super musical four-band EQ on the Toft ATB unleashes all your creativity without any limits or boundaries."FEATURES
• 4 Premium Channel Strip Module
• 2 Mix Busses with outputs
• Direct Outs on every channel
• Inline Monitoring for every input channel strip
• Additional 2 Monitor Returns in Group Section
• Vintage Series 80 EQ for every input channel
• 2 Aux Sends every input channel strip
• 2 Fully-Dedicated Stero Aux Returns
• Super Accurate 12-Stage LED Meter
• Meter Bridge
• Optional ADAT/SPDIF digtial output
• Fully balanced outputs
Dark Matter Audio debuts the DMA1.
"This incredible audio device is anything you want it to be – guitar effects processor, high quality studio tool or performance instrument – thanks to its open architecture and Online Store that lets you wirelessly update DMA1 with a growing range of pro audio apps.
DMA1’s capabilities are extensive: a compact multi-FX processor that can also act as a digital multitrack recorder, MP3/4 player, MIDI interface, (up to) 5.1 digital mixing desk…
Much like a Smart Phone, musicians and producers will be able to wirelessly download applications to make DMA1 into a drum machine, sampler, loop recorder, digital patchbay, video tutorial device, chord and scale matcher, database of transcribed music, lyric organizer, composition sketch tool… "
The AG-3DA1 is the world's first professional, fully-integrated Full HD 3D camcorder that records to SD card media. The AG-3DA1 will democratize 3D production by giving professional videographers a more affordable, flexible, reliable and easier-to-use tool for capturing immersive content as well as providing a training tool for educators.
At less than 6.6 pounds, the AG-3DA1 is equipped with dual lenses and two full 1920 x 1080 2.07 megapixel 3-MOS imagers to record 1080/60i, 50i, 30p, 25p and 24p (native) and 720/60p and 50p in AVCHD. It can record for up to 180 minutes on dual 32GB SD cards in Panasonic's professional AVCHD PH mode, and offers professional interfaces including dual HD-SDI out, HDMI (version 1.4), two XLR connectors, built-in stereo microphone and twin-lens camera remotes.
AG-3DA1's Major Specifications:
• Twin-lens Full HD 3D camcorder (made-to-order)
• Power Consumption: Under 19 W (main unit only)
• Weight: Under 6.6 pounds (3 kg) -- main unit only
• Recording Media: SDHC/SD Memory Card
|U.S. List Price $21,000.00|
"Many other equalizers using passive filters have limited centre frequency choices, but the REQ boasts 72 different frequencies split over four bands per channel. The high and low bands can be switched to bell or shelving mode and the two bell mid bands have two centre frequency ranges. Each band has a bandwidth (Q) control and if the high or low bands are switched shelf mode, this control reverts to a shelf "slope" control. In addition a passive high pass filter and a variable "saturation" module are provided. The saturation module converts the REQ into a more "vintage" sounding unit by adding harmonics to the signal via the use of a steel audio transformer driven by a "single ended" old style Class A amplifier (see distortion specs below). The low frequency response is also altered by the saturation control, depending on the position of this switch."
- No other equalizer like it in the world.
- Fully discrete hi-bias wide bandwidth differential Class A amplifiers.
- Real choke and capacitor resonant circuits that sound fantastic.
- 72 frequency choices per channel.
- Individual discrete power supply regulators for each EQ band.
- Large easy to adjust knobs.
- High quality long life switches and potentiometers.
- Modular internal construction for easy future servicing.
- Mastering and recording versions.
- Unique transformer saturation module.
- Overall and individual band bypass switches.
- High-end balanced input and output amplifiers.
- Input connectors with loop through.
- Two output connectors on each channel.
- Rugged chassis construction
"The MW1 Studio Tool is a multi-function Real-Amping™ device for use while recording, re-amplifying or playing live. It provides a transparent transformerless D.I., variable input/output impedance and other problem solving functions that make it easier to create that perfect sound for your mix."http://www.creationaudiolabs.com/mw1studiotool