From the Manual:
"SUPERCHARGER is a superb character compressor with a simple but powerful interface, which makes compression easy to use, even for the inexperienced user.
SUPERCHARGER can be used on a channel or a group of channels (often referred to as a 'bus') within your host software. It contains factory presets that lend themselves to compres- sion scenarios you are likely to encounter in your productions."
From the website:
"SUPERCHARGER adds unique, colorful character to anything it touches. Inspired by a one-of-a-kind boutique tube compressor, its one-knob simplicity lets you sculpt your dynamics at full speed with total focus on the sound. Designed for versatility, SUPERCHARGER is the perfect all-round tool for anything from warming up a vocal to crushing your drums completely."
- Input Trim: Adjust so the green indicator is lit for best results
- SideChain: Selects external side chain input signal.
- Compress Knob: Adjusts amount of compression. Turn clockwise for more compression. If the input knob is properly set the signal level will remain constant.
- Punch: Slows the attack to allow more transients if needed.
- Dirt: Adds saturation to the signal for more character.
- Mix: Use for parallel signal processing.
- Output: Adjusts output level of compressor.
Mac: Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Windows: Windows 8, Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Formats: AU, VST, RTAS, AAX 32- and 64-bit
Download the Native Instrument Supercharger Compressor here.