Audiomidi.com is having a "No-Brainer" deal on Bias Pitchcraft which "corrects pitch problems in vocal or instrumental recordings, using its high-quality algorithm, while formant correction retains a voice's natural sound." . If you're on a tight budget this seems like a good alternative to Autotune and Melodyne.
- Correct and/or change pitch in monophonic vocal or instrumental recordings
- Create pitch-based special effects
- Voice disguise
- Reference Source Menu- Choose whether the reference source being fed into PitchCraft is a single (left or right) channel of a stereo file, or both channels simultaneously
- Pitch Range Menu- Select the desired pitch range to use in the pitch correction/transposition process
- A/B/C/D "Snapshots"- Use up to four temporary memory "snapshots" for quickly comparing different settings
- Tuning History Graph- Visually monitor the pitch correction & transposition process over time. The Tuning History graph shows the input and output pitch, displayed either in notes or frequency
- Pitch Transposition Slider- Allows raising or lowering the pitch value in cents, while maintaining the original formant structure (i.e., the "timbre" or "tonal color" of the voice.
- Formant Transposition Slider- Adjust the formant value, or "cavity size" of the source to help to maintain natural sounding pitch change effects. This control can also be used to transform a vocal from one gender or age to the next, or create other special effects.
- Pitch Correction Tuning Menu- Choose the desired type of tuning to be used in the pitch correction process.
- Pitch Correction Scale Menu- Set the desired scale to be used in the pitch correction process. Select from common scale types to more exotic ones or create and save your own custom scales.
- Pitch Correction Key Menu- Choose the root note of the scale selected in the Scale pop-up menu.
- Pitch Correction Time Slider- Adjust the speed at which pitch correction is applied — for small corrections, generally a slower correction time works best while a faster time may be used for more exaggerated pitch correction effects such as those used by many popular artists.
- Pitch Correction Detune Slider- Allows setting the reference frequency used for tuning (i.e., from 440 Hz to 445 Hz
- Pitch Correction Custom Scale Controls- Define custom scales using the keyboard, a MIDI keyboard, and the Ignore Note checkboxes.
- Tuning Meter- Displays the current amount of tuning in real-time
The $20 introductory price is for a limited time (list price $149).
Purchase Pitchcraft from Audiomidi.com