- Operation at high sample rates (up to 192kHz)
- PSP Audioware's proprietary FAT mode
- Independent processing and control of each stereo channel
- Stereo and Mid-Side operation
- High and Max resolution modes for unparalleled fidelity in the most demanding applications
- Third-octave real-time spectrum analyzer with many adjustable parameters,
- Frequency-hunting as well as overtone-hunting workflow accelerators for finding the right frequency in seconds
- Response plot auto-zooming
- EQ band soloing
Thursday, June 2, 2011
"The Shangri-La recording studio was designed by Rob Fraboni in the early 1970s to the specifications of Bob Dylan and The Band. The Band drummer Levon Helm described Shangri-La as a “clubhouse and studio where we and our friends could record albums and cross-pollinate one another’s music.”
"The studio is currently owned by Beej Chaney, singer and guitar player for the 1980s new-wave band, “The Suburbs.” Chaney renovated and updated the studio."
This Malibu music landmark is currently on the market for the first time in 30 years for $4.1 million. Shen Schulz of Sotheby’s International Realty, Malibu, has the listing.
Visit the Shangri-La website for more information on this historic studio and click on the STUDIO link for a list of the great vintage gear and the HISTORY link to learn about its beginnings as an upscale bordello to its current iconic status in the annals of music.