Location: Los Angeles, CA
An internal agency inside a global entertainment and hospitality brand is looking for an Associate Creative Director to join its team. In this role you will be directing the creative vision of the brand, leading and inspiring the team while delivering top notch work. You will be responsible for bringing highly successful print collateral, direct campaigns, radio, broadcast and digital work to consumers, with consistent, clear messaging in a clever voice which speaks to a family oriented audience. You will partner with outside resources, manage freelancers, and most importantly, serve as the quality filter ensuring that only the highest caliber work leaves the agency.
You should have:
- 7-10 years experience in design from an ad agency environment
- Strong typography, composition and color knowledge as it pertains to marketing and advertising, and what makes an effective, conceptual campaign.
- Great collaborative abilities; you can encourage AND lead a team.
- Strong experience with photo shoots and directing photo driven concepts and campaigns.
- Great creative judgment: what is the difference between good advertising and impactful advertising?
- The ability to bring a global brand to a targeted audience in an elegant, clever way.
- A positive outlook which inspires other team members to seek out creative advice.
- Experience with hospitality or travel clients, or experience with family oriented advertising.
This is an on site fulltime position in the LA area with a salary in the $125k range. For consideration please send resumes and portfolios to Recruiter3@11thr.com
To Apply: Send resume and portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org