Tone. It's what Rascal Audio's Analogue ToneBuss is all about. Not bells and whistles -- not a bunch of unwanted features you don't need and won't use. Just large, full, detailed, opulent analogue TONE. The kind you'd expect from a classic, all-discrete recording desk of the early 1970's. The Analogue ToneBuss uses discrete, class-A circuitry with custom wound input and output transformers specifically designed to provide the larger-than life punch and authority of the most coveted vintage signal paths. Additonally, the Analogue ToneBuss supports the instant recall of your DAW by offering minimal, practical facilities, all on logable, rotary switches, so you can use your time for mixing instead of wasting it trying to recall your previous settings. If you'd love your DAW mixes to possess the dynamic richness and spacial definition of those mixed on classic, large-format consoles, then look
no further. Rascal Audio's Analogue ToneBuss delivers with simplicity and elegance.
The Analogue ToneBuss is available in 16-channel and 24-channel models.
Front panel controls include pan switches for channels 1 thru 4 and switchable direct thruputs for channels 5 and 6.
The pan controls, each of which affects a stereo pair of inputs, allow the user the option of panning individual signals, such as kick, snare, bass, and lead vocal, to the center of the mix in the analogue domain yielding much more focus and definition while simultaneously allowing the user to incorporate their favorite mono processors during mixing. The unique channel 5 and 6 direct throughputs give users without a 'proper' patchbay the ability to hardwire a couple of their favorite outboard processors to their D/A outputs. When editing simply switch to the 'DIR' position, process and re-record the audio, and then switch back to 'L' or 'R' when it's time for mixdown.
- CLASSIC ANALOGUE CONSOLE TONE FOR THE DAW STUDIO
- ALL-DISCRETE, CLASS-A TRANSISTOR CIRCUITRY
- CUSTOM INPUT AND OUTPUT TRANSFORMERS FOR OPULENT 'IRON' TONE
- OUTPUTS: MAIN L/R, MONITOR L/R, CHANNELS 5 AND 6 DIRECT THRUPUTS
- BALANCED INPUTS AND OUTPUTS VIA DB-25 CONNECTORS (TASCAM PINOUT)
- AVAILABLE IN 16-CHANNEL AND 24-CHANNEL CONFIGURATIONS
- PANNING FOR CHANNELS 1 THRU 4 IS SWITCHABLE "L/R" OR "C" (CENTER)
- SWITCHABLE THRUPUTS ON CHANNELS 5 AND 6
- SIMPLE, ELEGANT FUNCTIONALITY USING ROTARY SWITCHES FOR EASY RECALL