Monday, May 16, 2011
ICON Digital's QCon - USB/MIDI DAW Controller
The QCon is a DAW controller with support for Cubase/Nuendo, Logic Pro, Ableton Live and Samplitude. ProTools support will be implemented via a firmware update. It uses the Mackie Control protocol.
- Large backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Rec-enable, Solo, Mute, Select and Monitor
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
- Expansion slot for ICON's “Umix” series USB audio interface card
- User A & User B RCA connectors for connecting with pedals
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), and Mac OS X (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Abelton Live.
- Robust aluminum and metal casing with Kensington lock port
iCon Digital website
Here's an extensive review of the QCon on eSpace-Cubase:
iCon QCon review