"Rob Papen's RP-Verb is a through-back style of reverb with some truly modern twists. It invokes an era of music production when engineers were less concerned with the realism of the reverbs they used and more focused on the musicality of their mixes. If that describes you, then RP-Verb may be just the golden bullet you're looking for. "
When you purchase the RP-Verb you automatically get the RP-Delay also.
"The RP-Delay is a unique delay with some very special features. For instance, the sound reverser can reverse the input, while simultaneously reversing one of the delay lines.The reverse sound can also be triggered with your keyboard, generating totally new sounds, and sending them into the reverser with its own filter and distortion."
Rob Papen RP-Verb Reverb Plug-in Features:
- Highly musical reverb synthesizer plug-in
- 128 presets
- Tube saturation distortion with parameter control
- Multi-voice ensemble-style chorus effect with control
- Complex early reflection algorithm
- RPCX algorithm reverb
- Space types: Hall clean, Hall cave, Hall swirl, Hall wild 1, Hall wild 2, Room cold, Room edged 1, Room edged 2, Room storm 1, Room storm 2, Room storm 3, Space orbit 1, Space orbit 2, Space orbit 3 and Space orbit 4
- Space color types: Clean, Multi 1, Multi 2, Multi 3 and Swirl
- Size control with disorder and length controls
- Pre-delay with disorder control
- Diffucion control
- Damping control
- Low-pass and hi-pass filters
- Late reflection delay
- High quality EQ with "post" setting option
- Special Envelope for Gated Reverb effect, Non-Linear Reverb effect or Special Reverb control
- RTAS, AU, and VST (2.4) format - Mac/PC
- Internet connection or e-license dongle required for activation
- Two activations allowed (requires registration)
$179 at Sweetwater Sound