DNR Collaborative has updated their MixControl channelstrip plugin to MixControl Pro. The upgrade is $59 for existing customers and $99 for new customers until tomorrow. After which the price will be $129.
It supports both Windows(VST) and Mac(VST and AU). RTAS support coming soon.
"MixControl Pro is a complete high-quality, professional channelstrip with a unique sound that offers flexible module processing, ultra-pristine audio quality and a combination of useful new features.
MixControl Pro builds on the solid foundation known in the original MixControl by adding many useful aesthetic and functional enhancements such as extremely high-quality oversampling, 2 new professional UI layouts, 3 unique analog-style saturation modes, and a much more responsive FFT analyzer. Gate mixing, sub-preset loading modules and quick mouse controls round out the new workflow enhancements to enable you to work faster and smarter to get the perfect mix for your project."
- 2 unique compressor modes
- 3 gate/comp level detection modes
- Ultra-responsive, flexible gate
- Gate/comp sidechain + filters
- Spectrum Analyser (in/out/off)
- 6-band paragraphic equalizer
- Module-specific patch recall
- 13 Equalizer filter curves
- Brickwall limiter with release
- Multi-band stereo enhancer
- Dynamics metering (env. follow/peak)
- 64-bit internal processing engine
- In/Out gain stages (+12dB)
- Solo for individual EQ bands
- 3 Unique new saturation modes
- Gate wet/dry mixing function
- Enhanced metering accuracy
- Adjustable FFT (fast/normal/slow)
- High-Quality oversampling mode
- 2 UI Versions (Extended+Refined)
- Mouse wheel EQ node control
- Right-click Filter selection
- User adjustable display colors
- Various workflow enhancements
- 64-bit OSX version (AU/VST)
- RTAS coming soon