I use Protools and Logic Pro daily and always wished that Logic had the 3rd party plugin organization that Protools provides. Well it seems I'm not alone because someone has developed an AudioUnits plugin manager called the Auganizer.
The Auganizer allows you to rename and arrange your AU plugins any way you like.
It's compatible with most Mac OSX DAWs that utilize AU plugins such as Logic Pro, Garageband and Ableton Live. It also works with 32 and 64bit plugins.
I downloaded the Auganizer demo and 99% of the plugins were successfully scanned, identified and the proper GUI displayed.(The ones that gave some issues were expired demos that I had forgotten to remove from my system.)
Take a look at the Getting Started Guide to learn how to implement the Auganizer's features.
- Allows you to rename and organize AU plugins.
- View plugins in Coverflow mode (see 1st. pic)
- Familiar Mac interface, so it's easy to use.
- Non-destructive; won't alter plugins in any way.
- Multi app support and supports MacOS X 10.6 to 10.9
- Ability to backup, export and import settings with single button reverse
- Inexpensive, Price: $34.99