The Nova-67P is a free equalizer plugin from software developer vladg/sound. It placed 2nd in last year's KVR Developers Challenge DC14. It is described as "a parallel parametric equalizer plugin combined with a compressor." This makes the Nova-67P a very flexible dynamic equalizer. It reminds me of the discontinued TC Electronic Dynamic Eq plugin that ran on their Powercore platform which I sometimes used, mostly on vocals. The concise manual included with the download helps the user grasp the full potential of the Nova-67P.
- 5 bands parallel equalizer with auto-gain.
- Optional high-pass and low-pass filters.
- Full-band frequency dependent and/or split-band compression.
- Side-chain filtering and pre-emphasis.
- Third-octave real-time spectrum analysis.
- External side-chain support.
- 64-bit internal processing.
Here's vladg/sound's video of the Nova-67P: