Location: Frisco, TX or Rogers, AR
At Rockfish, our Program Managers are responsible for leading client programs within the digital space by communicating across all team functions and ensuring program consistency. The Program Manager is responsible for ensuring client satisfaction throughout the execution of assigned projects.
- Act as overarching leader of entire assigned programs
- Active participation in contributing ideas to projects
- Utilize analytics regarding profitability and task management to ensure projects remain on target
- Create complex campaign timelines
- Monitor project budgets, actuals, and trends
- Assist in creation of Statements of Work
- Maintain communication with clients
- Ensure Post Project Reviews are performed and information captured for health of future client projects
- Communicate across all functions on the team
- Ensure program is consistent and guarantee client satisfaction across entire program
- Revenue forecasting and projections
- May work with process documents and standards
- Exceptional communication skills – both oral and written
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to review and analyze data
- Flexible and adaptable; able to manage shifting priorities as projects evolve
- Must be able to put together a detailed project plan
- Well-versed in working with account people, creative, technical, and upper management
- Understanding of and passion for the digital space
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Prior project management experience within the web space preferred
- Experience working with Advantage a PLUS!
Rockfish Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We hire people who are driven, innovative and versatile. If you are that person, please visit our site below to apply.
To Apply: http://rockfishinteractive.com/company/programmanager.aspx