Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Be Careful


Here's another entry from Carlisle's blog where he gives more insight into the music biz:
"I used to wish I was never born. I only liked reading about things that didn’t tell me the truth about myself. I hated myself for a long time because I started to realize that I worked like a magnet and for the most part I attracted immature negative blood sucking lying assholes. The music business exposed who I really was. I used to always think something was wrong with everyone else but I had to accept that there is a God and he does make dreams come through. Everything I ever dreamt for came around the first year I started to make money. What I wanted was probably only 10% of what I had gotten. I wasn’t educated enough to know the negativity that came along with dreams and the self disrespect that kept them alive. I’ve never had a “life” teacher. I basically learnt as I fucked up. And the price of fucking up is usually my “name”. As big as the music business is it’s a ..."
Read more at the link below ....

No comments:

Post a Comment